Company Profile –
With Seebo, product teams plan and deliver resilient IoT systems and venues that drive outstanding customer value. The Seebo SaaS platform uniquely combines tools for IoT simulation, execution, and behavior analytics into pre-packaged business solutions that address the following domains:
- New Product Innovation
- Product Quality & Resilience
- Venue Operational Excellence
- New Revenue Streams
Delivering profitable smart systems is complicated and risky. The Seebo IoT Platform streamlines this complex process, making it quick and easy for OEMs and manufacturers to leverage IoT for delivering superior products and new value to customers.
Our cloud-based software combines IoT modeling, simulation and delivery tools to turn existing machinery into smart, connected systems that report back their health and usage data. Once in market, Seebo’s IoT Behavior Analytics are applied to the generated data, providing insights that drive ongoing product improvement and deliver new business value to customers.
The platform also provides an IoT Service marketplace that enables any company to complete missing skillsets by collaborating with carefully-selected and pre-screened partners in the IoT ecosystem.
Seebo serves manufacturers from dozens of industries in the consumer goods and industrial machinery markets – including Multotec, Durabrite, Ralph Lauren, Decathlon, and Stanley Tools. Established in 2012 by Lior and Liran Akavia, Seebo has over 50 employees and offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv and Shenzen. Seebo was named a 2017 Gartner Cool Vendor in the Internet of Things, and has raised over $20M to date from Carmel Ventures, TPY Capital, Autodesk and private investors.
Solution at a Glance
- With Seebo, product teams plan and deliver resilient IoT systems and venues that drive outstanding customer value.
- The Seebo IoT Planning and Delivery platform uniquely combines tools for IoT Modeling, Simulation, Execution, and Behavior Analytics into pre-packaged business solutions that address the following domains:
- New Product Innovation: from concept ideation and modeling to in-market adoption analysis
- Product Resilience: predictive maintenance and remote monitoring
- Venue Operational Excellence: modeling, simulating, and analyzing smart factories, buildings, and cities
- Product to Service: providing product-driven data analytics to the manufacturer’s clients to optimize their operations.
The Seebo SaaS platform is comprised of
- IoT Modeler – Easily create visual, structured system specifications
- IoT Simulator – Quickly validate the IoT system’s functionality and gain stakeholder buy-in
- IoT Marketplace – Identify and partner with pre-vetted professionals and suppliers
- IoT Execution Hub – Assess technical and financial feasibility, collaborate with all teams to deliver the system to spec
- IoT Behavior Analytics – Drive ongoing product improvement and deliver new business value
- Integration to IoT Clouds – Leverage your existing IoT cloud infrastructure: IBM Bluemix, Microsoft Azure, AWS, SAP, and more
Customer Challenges and Benefits
- Predict product failure to avoid costly downtime and unnecessary preventative maintenance activities
- Understand product adoption patterns to continually improve product resilience
- Validate feasibility and get stakeholder buy-in before development
- Partner with the right external resources to realize the system
- Foster a product development culture that embraces agility, innovation, and collaboration
Unique Selling Points and Differentiators
- Seebo is the only platform to provide visual modeling and simulation of complex IoT systems, enabling agile concept development and ideation, quick technical validation, and early stakeholder buy-in
- Seebo provides measurable value throughout the entire IoT product lifecycle – from concept to market
- Seebo is built for collaborative use by the product’s full ecosystem: product designers, product managers, R&D, operations, and external partners
- Seebo uniquely closes the IoT ‘product development loop’ with in-market IoT behavior analytics to maximize product adoption, resilience, and profit margin