Company Profile –
Vimmi is a Multi Access Edge Computing (MEC) video CDN and OTT solutions provider, based on breakthrough technology developed in-house. Our video CDN and MEC solutions include advanced video orchestration technology that uses grid computing and deep learning algorithms that enable mobile and telecom operators and content providers to introduce new video services that require low latency (sub 10msec.) and heavy data (video) processing such as video OTT, virtual reality, augmented reality, live events, autonomous cars and video in smart cities.
Vimmi also develops the critical components of the video OTT eco-system including multi-screen content preparation workflows, ad-insertion, recommendation and content discovery, Network DVR, Multi-DRM integration, content management system for SVOD, TVOD, AVOD, PPV monetization models, subscribers management system, billing interface, EPG, performance and marketing analytics including engagement and a suite of STB, Smart TV, Connected devices and mobile video applications for Android and iOS. We bring our years of experience to the most demanding and professional video OTT and CDN projects we build together with operators and content providers around the world.
Our customers usually feedback that our solutions and technologies helps them to:
- Increase user experience and reduce video delivery cost by using our breakthrough CDN technologies.
- Upgrade their OTT platforms to latest technologies – HEVC, DASH, VR, 4K, HDR.
- Reduce end-to-end OTT delay, sometimes below 2 seconds.
- 3rd party content partners onboarding using our Partners-Central product for single-sign on and contend discovery with 3rd party content.
- Fastest channel zapping time with prediction of zapping trends (less than 1 second).
- Multi Access Edge Computing technology to enable edge caching and processing at the mobile networks edge.
- Improve analytics and customers’ engagement.
Vimmi’s solution can be served from our global cloud as SaaS business model or deployed on-premise on operators’ virtual machines or servers.
Solution at a Glance
Vimmi is a Multi Access Edge Computing (MEC) video CDN and OTT solutions provider, based on breakthrough technology developed in-house. Our video CDN and MEC solutions includes video orchestration technology that uses grid computing and deep learning algorithms that enables mobile operators and content providers to introduce new video services that requires low latency and heavy data (video) processing such as video OTT, virtual and augmented reality, live events, autonomous cars and video in smart cities.
Vimmi also develops the critical components of the video OTT eco-system including content preparation, content management, subscriber’s management, billing and STB and mobile applications.
- Multi Access Edge Computing technology CDN
- Vimmi’s CDN and multi CDN orchestration.
- VOD & live transcoding and packaging workflows
- Content Management System, Users Management, Billing Interface.
- Live & VOD Ad-Insertion
- Catch Up / Time Shift TV
- Performance and Marketing Analytics
- Content Discovery & Recommendation
- Vimmi Video Player.
- Any-device applications.
Customer Challenges and Benefits
- Mobile operators are looking to introduce new video services to increase ARPU and reduce churn.
- Reduce OTT latency
- Quick onboarding of 3rd party content partners.
- Long and challenging integration of video OTT projects
- Poor video quality, expensive video solutions.
- Lack of analytics, visibility and control of the video OTT architecture.
Unique Selling Points and Differentiators
- Open and scalable video OTT and CDN platform with all technologies developed in-house.
- Innovative video delivery platform that can be deployed within the mobile operator infrastructure using Multi Access Edge Computing technology.
- 50% less time to deploy
- Business models – OPEX, CAPEX, SaaS.
- AR & VR, live events solution served from the edge of the network usind grid-computing and deep learning algorithms.
- Low latency OTT – below 3 seconds